Image of the Day

Image of the Day

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tablet Review : Intdroid's Sexy Puzzle Game

A simple enough premise, rotate the image blocks until you got a cheesecake image of a lady in a swimsuit or lingerie, the game (for me) could never play past one go, constantly shutting down after one puzzle was completed. Maybe this was because I wad reviewing the free version, but that was more than enough for me let me tell you.

- The images, the few I did, were all Teen level risque. I saw better on xbooru.
- The puzzles are way too easy, not even challenging you in that respect.
- The overall presentation is lackluster and dull.

All that combined brings us to the score, a weak sauce 1 out of 5. I'd like to say better is coming... but don't hold your breath, alot of this content look weak. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment